A place where people of all backgrounds come together to celebrate Jewish living and learning.
The Lazaroff Chabad Center was acquired by Chabad of Greater St. Louis in 1996. The centrally located free-standing building, which was built in 1952 and previously housed a Savings and Loan Association, is today a community Resource Center for educational and social service programming. The center also serves as the regional headquarters, providing oversight and coordination of Chabad’s local affiliate centers, Chabad of Chesterfield, Chabad on Campus and the Source Judaica.
This Center is dedicated to the everlasting memory of Morris & Ann Lazaroff, the "founding fathers" of Chabad of Greater St. Louis. Morris with the support of his beloved wife Ann, championed the establishment of our organization over thirty years ago. The success and growth of Chabad in our community is owed in great measure to the decades-long guidance and support of Morris Lazaroff, and to the continued commitment of the entire Lazaroff family.
Capital Funds Campaign
Chabad of Greater St. Louis • 8124 Delmar Blvd. • St. Louis, MO 63130 • 314-725-0400